2014 m. balandžio 5 d., šeštadienis

Healthy can be tasty!!

Hello everyone, I am simple young lady who loves eating. I am doing a course at the moment in nutrition management.
 So many times I hear people saying

 -I am eating healthy!
-What do you eat ?
-No I do not eat after 18...

 or the other one:

 - ohh I have start eating healthy!
 - What do you eat?
 -I am on apple diet.

 the last one I promise.

 Wife says to husband.
 -Honey I am on a healthy eating diet.
 -What not again!!!

 This is only few situations I always hear around me.
-Healthy does not mean you eat on certain times! 
-Healthy does not mean you eat one kind of food!
-Healthy does not mean not tasty!

 From now on I will be posting some comments and some recipes that would make your diet healthier. It does not mean that you cannot eat chocolate or you should stop eating what you like. It means if you want you can be a little bit healthier. Everyone knows that life without temptation is not life and most important everyone knows that if you say you won't eat chocolate you will want it more than ever. So I say do not say NO.


Since my childhood I was looking and trying to find myself(i still do) but eating was one of the interesting parts in it. I have tried been vegetarian,  stopper eating sugar for a year. I have been on few diets that tells you to eat certain food. Nothing worked. :(

But after looking into what I eat and how do I feel I have noticed that this is it. I need to eat better to feel better to look better and to have more energy. Now I can say that I definitely feel better and I definitely have more energy and after adopting healthy eating I start loosing weight.

So please join in with me in this healthy food journey!!

With Love,

Food Lover Vik

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą