2014 m. balandžio 5 d., šeštadienis

Quick rice noodle soup

Do you know that Vietnamese eat soup for breakfast? No? Than now you know. Today I was looking for possible honeymoon destinations for us and my eyes got stuck on Vietnam. I do really like trying different country food and expierence the taste journey! So I got really hungry looking at Vietnamese food and decide to make an experiment. Here is healthy la Chef Food Lover Rice Noodle soup infused with Lime.

You will need:
300g Rice noodle
100g babycorn
200g shrimps
100g mange tout
Handful of spinach
Olive oil
Garlic clove
Lime juice
Vegetable Stock
Some herbs and spices u like

Heat a little of olive oil in wok, squeeze  in garlic and lime juice. Let the smell go all around the kitchen. Put the shrimps in and fry them. Then put babycorn and mange tout and handful of spinach. Put the herbs in and spices. Personally I like rosmery, tumeric, cumin and i really like the smell of cardamon.Mix everything together let it fry a little bit. Then put rice noodles(boild ones) on the top and stir fry for few minutes!;) Then put vegetable stock (the best to have your own homemade as you know what is in it) and let it boil. Mix it and voila!;) Enjoy!;)


With Love,

Food Lover VIK


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą